The supply chain function is one of the core processes within any
organisation. Having efficient and integrated control over incoming and
outgoing merchandise, anticipating demand and recognising purchasing
trends can give an organisation the competitive edge which is much
needed in today's environment.
Enchaine Informatic has spent many years developing supply chain
solutions which are flexible, simple to use and reliable. As with our
other services, an effective system can be built around existing
software or developed in a completely bespoke manner.
Our solutions can incorporate all the links in the supply chain, from
supplier and inventory management through to order processing and
despatch, in addition to the related accounting and other procedures
required by your company's quality systems.
Our supply chain solutions cover most of the core business processes within
any organisation. Here are some examples of the areas we cover:
- Inventory management (e.g. managing products and suppliers)
- Stock control (e.g. tracking stock quantities and lead-times, allocation of items to orders, etc.)
- Sales order capture (e.g. taking orders, checking stock availability, pricing, etc.)
- E-Commerce web applications (e.g. to extend order capture to a website)
- Order fulfilment (e.g. picking, despatch, invoicing, etc.)
- Purchasing (e.g. supplier management, purchase price tracking, goods-in handling, etc.)
- Human resources management
- Staff time management (e.g. start/finish time recording, holiday scheduling, booking
consultancy time against customer projects, tracking tasks completed, etc.)
- Staff expenses management
- Project management (e.g. allocating people to specific customer projects, workflowing individual
projects, invoicing customers for time spent, etc.)
We can help you to ensure that your technology is managed in the most
effective way, to make the most of any potential opportunities that may
arise anywhere within your supply chain process.
Request more details